My Daily Skin Care Routine - 2/10/14

So this is my first post in a while... I've been extremely busy with college, work, extracurricular activities, etc. For those of you who are still reading this blog, thanks so much for all of your support! All your comments have been inspiring and really push me to get my work done to actually get to my blogging... haha. I have also decided to refine the blog a bit to cater to both you guys and my tastes -- please let me know if you like the changes or not!

Over the couple of inactive months, I have received many requests about posting about my daily skincare routine. I have a separate weekly routine, but I put more emphasis on my daily routine. First of all, I want to describe my skin type in great detail so that those of you who do not have my skin type are aware.

I used to have really bad acne since I was in 5th grade (yeah, that was a while ago). Only recently, in the last two years, has my acne started to die down. Now, I only get minor breakouts around that time of the month. I have been seeing the dermatologist for about six years now and my dermatologists have been fairly consistent in my acne treatments. Most of them have said that my acne was mostly caused by blackheads.

I have tried many topical creams (by prescription and over-the-counter), doxycycline (an antibiotic taken orally), Sephora products, Chinese traditional medicine, and a lot of other random shit. Over the years, I've found that Epiduo, a topical cream available by prescription) and doxycycline worked the best in combination for me, but it's super important to understand that every one is different. What worked for me may not work for you!

So where is my skincare routine now? I am now in that phase of my life when I am trying to heal my skin from any past acne scarring. My primary focus right now is NOT acne, but a combination of preventing occasional breakouts, controlling oil and sebum production, and healing acne scars. I have oily/combination skin, as most Asians do, and where I come from the winter is very drying for my skin. My current skincare routine is catered to oily/combination skin for the dry winter season. I am including my moisturizer from the summer as well just in case some of you guys live in a warmer, more humid place than I do (lucky you guys...). The only difference is the moisturizer I use. On a side note, I can do full reviews on any/all of these skincare products (eventually... lol) if you guys want :)



1) Ole Henriksen African Red Tea Foaming Cleanser - $30.00 for 7 oz. at Sephora

This cleanser is literally the best ever. I have tried an obscene number of cleansers, and depending on the season, they have been mostly mediocre or too drying (especially in the winter). This is the only cleanser that does not dry me out but also does what a cleanser is meant to do. It is also effective in removing make-up -- just make sure you gently massage the cleanser in an outwards circular motion. A plus of this cleanser is that it is made without parabens, sulfates, and phthlates, so it is gentle on the skin.

The cleanser features African red tea, which contains lots of antioxidants that destroys free radicals to preserve skin's youthful texture. Tea is also known to soothe and calm the skin. Borage seed oil is a multi-faceted ingredient that moisturizes skin with a natural compound called gamma linolenic acid (a fatty acid, whose non-polar chemical structure will be absorbed nicely by skin), refines skin with its astringent properties, and calms skin with its anti-inflammatory properties. Citrus extracts (such as grapefruit, orange, and tangerine) are natural astringents and helps brighten the skin with Vitamin C found in abundance in citrus fruits. Vitamin C also improves collagen production to help restore your skin's natural elasticity.



2) Lush Tea Tree Water Toner - $9.95 for 100ml / $21.95 for 250ml at Lush stores

I LOVE this toner so much! It is alcohol-free, which makes it more gentle on your skin than most other alcohol-based toners. This toner is really good for winter AND summer because it soothes redness and fights pimples without over-drying your skin. I would be cautious if you're someone with dry or sensitive skin, as the tea tree may be a bit too drying for dry skin and may be a bit strong for sensitive skin. But for people with oily/combination/acne-blemish skin, I would HIGHLY recommend!

It contains tea tree water, which is well-known for its acne-fighting/blemish-erasing powers due to its antibacterial qualities. The grapefruit water contains a lot of Vitamin C, which brightens your complexion and promotes collagen production, which is essential for youthful skin. Due to grapefruit's fruit acidity, this ingredient also has antibacterial properties, and is good for controlling oil production. Juniper berry water is a natural antibacterial agent, which fights acne-causing bacteria, and is perfect for oily and acne-prone skin.


3) IOPE Bio Essence Intensive Conditioning - $45.20 for 84ml at Amazon (from What Women Want)

If I could pick three skincare products I could not live without, it would probably be this one, my Ole Henriksen cleanser, and my seasonal moisturizer. This thing has literally been transformative for my skin -- it has diminished acne scarring, it has really changed my skin texture, and it has made my skin softer and smoother than before. The change is truly tangible and amazing. After even the first use, I felt like my skin's texture improved substantially. I recommend this product for everyone and anyone. It is gentle and won't cause problems for people with sensitive skin (although I would still do a skin test first), and is good for people with any skin types. It is a bit pricey, but trust me when I say it's worth every last drop!

This stuff is made with some really cool advanced technology: it is made with bio incubation to retain antioxidant enzymes. These antioxidant enzymes promote skin growth and renewal, transforming dull, rough skin into gorgeous, glowing skin. It soothes inflamed skin and acne. It also works to revitalize skin back to its original state, helping to reverse the effects of sun damage, aging, and other damage. It is responsible for my skin transformation. I think this stuff is a miracle-maker, and it has worked amazingly for me.


4) Skinfood Peach Sake Pore Serum - $8.37 for 45ml at Amazon (from A-Poly)

This AMAZING SMELLING serum (smells like wonderfully fresh cut peaches in the summer!) is wonderful. It claims to shrink pores and control oil and sebum production, although I think its pore shrinkage abilities is meh. However, you do have to understand that for a product of this affordable price, its well worth its money. Besides, even many expensive skincare products may not shrink pores (because the mechanism is simply a lot more difficult in reality). Its oil and sebum production is a lot better than I had expected though! I feel that my skin's matteness is extended by an hour or two. I am almost done using my bottle, and I will be updating this post with my new pore refining/oil controlling serum (when it comes in the mail two weeks from now... hopefully!). This is my daytime serum -- I use a different serum at night (see below).

This heavenly-smelling serum contains peach extract, which is full of Vitamin C to brighten skin tone and shrink pores, and sake, which contains a fermentation by-product called kojic acid to act as an antibacterial and skin lightening agent. I'd actually recommend using a pore pack or any other face masks that helps clear pores (see my review on Origins Active Charcoal Mask!) weekly to maximize the effects of this product. You can't shrink pores without first clearing them of debris first!


5) Naruko Tea Tree Blemish Clear Serum - $23.19 for 50 mL at eBay (from beauty-booth)

A lovely friend of mine brought back some Naruko skincare samples from her trip to Taiwan, and boy was I impressed. I had never heard of the brand before and I'm glad to have tried it out. This serum is wonderful and really keeps my breakouts under control. You can also use this as a spot treatment, although I prefer to use it all over my face because it also helps control oil production. This is a good daytime serum (because it helps mattify your face), but I use it all over my face at night. I only use it as a spot treatment in the day -- this is only my preference, but you can put this on whenever. This is also advertised as a pore minimizer, but I think its breakout treatment is its primary effect.

Being a serum, this baby packs a concentrated punch! Saw palmetto has anti-inflammatory qualities and helps to control excess oil production. Hyacinth bean seed extract contains a high concentration of Vitamin C, which helps brighten skin and increase collagen production. Tea tree oil is very well known for being an anti-inflammatory and antibacterial ingredient. Snow fungus extract contains agents that improve blood circulation in such a way to keep the skin youthful, helping to prevent loss in elasticity and loss in hydration. It also helps to reduce inflammation by increasing proper blood flow. Vitamin B3 helps to reduce inflammation and balances oil production.
5) The Face Shop Chia Seed Sebum Control Moisture Cream - $18.57 for 50 mL. at Amazon (from A-Poly)

This moisturizer is heavily endorsed by my K-idol, Bae Suzy, and is awesome for the hot and humid summer season. I use it religiously in the summer and early autumn (because where I live the summer extends usually into September) every morning (at night I use the product after this one...), and it really does help control oil production. It is free of parabens, benzophenone, artificial coloring, sulfates, mineral oil (an industrial ingredient found in a lot of moisturizers these days...), animal products, and thiethanolamine.

It's oil-free and actually does NOT contain any water! Instead, it contains chia seed sap and organic chia seed extract, which contains antioxidants and anti-inflammatory qualities to soothe pimples. It also deeply moisturizes the skin with its high concentration of omega-3 fatty acids (non-polar chemical structure is well affiliated with skin cells, so it is nicely absorbed by your skin!). Chia seed also contains lots of Vitamin B3 and zinc. Vitamin B3 is responsible for soothing the skin with its anti-inflammatory properties and zinc helps to control oil production. Think of this as a multi-purpose lightweight gel moisturizer.
6) Tony Moly Redappletox Honey Cream - $11.44 for 80 mL at Amazon (from h2 Dream)

I will admit that I bought this one on a whim because of how ADORABLE the container is. But turns out it works so nicely as my summer/fall nighttime moisturizer. Personally, I think it is a bit heavy to use as a morning moisturizer in the summer because I have oily skin, but if you have dry skin or even normal skin, then this may work well for you. The consistency is like a gel rather than a cream, and it is absorbed very nicely. Did I also mention it smells like ambrosia? It reminds of the fall, when apples are just starting to ripe and give off that apple-y smell.

The Redappletox contains a lot of wonderful ingredients. Manuka honey, produced in New Zealand, contains a high concentration of methylglyoxol, which gives this special type of honey its extraordinary antibacterial properties (which makes it excellent to use at nighttime especially because bacteria can sometimes accumulate on your pillow and cause breakouts). Royal jelly extract, derived from honeybees, is also an antibacterial agent and helps promote collagen production because of its high concentration of amino acids. Black honey is essentially raw honey and contains the highest concentration of vitamins, minerals, and antioxidants, helping to preserve skin's youthfulness and soothe the skin. Apple fruit acid, also known as malic acid, is an alpha hydroxy acid (AHA), which increases collagen production and preserve skin elasticity. The cool thing about AHA is that it's a moisturizer and also an exfoliant, working to remove dead skin cells to prevent clogged pores, and helping to alleviate the appearance of acne scars.


7) IOPE Moistgen Essential Emulsion - $33.79 for 150 mL at Amazon (from Honest Skin)

Once again, IOPE is freaking awesome. This is my winter day and night moisturizer. I know it's advertised as an emulsion, but I have found that its consistency is more like a lotion. Some emulsions are more watery than this one, but I was between choosing this emulsion and the cream from the same IOPE line. Trust me when I say that this emulsion is all you need in a dry wintery place like mine. This emulsion is SO moisturizing and does not leave you excessively oily either. I do have to say that it takes a little bit longer for it to be absorbed by your skin, but I think that is because of its lotion-like texture (as opposed to a watery emulsion texture). It is wonderful and I have found my perfect winter moisturizer :)

This product highlights the usage of ceramide SLN ingredients, which contains amino groups that attach to fatty acids, acting as highly moisturizing agents for your skin while also helping to balance oil production. I am currently studying the life sciences in college, and from chemistry classes I can say with confidence that your non-polar skin will love the non-polar fatty acids :)
8) Ciracle Red Spot Cream - $16.99 for 30 mL at Wishtrend

A Korean friend of mine recommended this to me, and it has truly done wonders. This is my secret weapon for the occasional breakouts. It is marketed as an herbal spot treatment for acne, but I use it also to soothe skin inflammations where I get breakouts. It is also really good for preventing breakouts. My pimples usually go away after a day or two of applying this cream. It's that wonderful :) The smell is slightly medicinal, which some of you may not like, but it's not strong enough to bother me. Plus, I love the minty green color -- this minty green color actually counteracts against the redness from inflamed skin to reduce its prominence.

This cream truly has a plethora of herbal ingredients, many of which I have personally never heard of... haha. Centella extract is known to heal the skin, which is perfect for anyone with severe acne or damaged skin. Locust tree flower helps to soothe and calm inflammation of the skin. Japanese pagoda tree flower extract improves blood circulation to soothe inflammations. Full of anti-bacterial flavonoids and antioxidants, baikal skullcap root extract has strong anti-inflammatory properties. Tea tree leaf oil is one of the best natural remedies for acne, as it has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory properties.

9) Innisfree Green Tea Mineral Mist - $6.39 for 50 mL at Amazon (from A-poly)

I am relatively new to Innisfree products, but what drew me in was their extensive usage of natural ingredients. Innisfree products utilize the 6-Free System, which is such a plus: parabens, artificial ingredients, benzophenone, ethanol, animal products, and mineral oil (petroleum). A lot these ingredients are found in cosmetics and skin care products because they are relatively cheap to produce, but most of them are harsh on the skin. The spray is fine, moisturizes so well, and smells wonderfully refreshing -- like green tea with a hint of florals. I use this throughout the day whenever I feel the need to refresh my face (i.e. if I'm feeling slightly oily).

Innisfree advertises their usage of natural ingredients from Jeju Island a lot. There are SO MANY awesome natural ingredients in this one to nourish and freshen up your skin! Some of them include organic green tea extract (contains the antioxidant ECGC, an antiseptic, speeds up new skin growth, and hydrates skin), orchid extract (also an antioxidant that soothes the skin and slows wrinkle growth), cactus extract (also contains antioxidants that help skin retain moisture like cacti), tangerine extract (soothes blemishes and redness), and Jeju volcanic bedrock water (delivers volcanic minerals to nourish and hydrate the skin).


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Still with me? Yeah, this seems like a lot for a daily routine, but it has been so rewarding for me. My skin is on its path to recovery. Truthfully speaking, this routine is actually relatively simple compared to some other people's skincare routine. My mom's routine is focused more on anti-aging, so hers includes less acne-fighting products and more anti-aging products (e.g. an eye cream, an anti-aging serum, etc.). Again, this is simply my daily routine, which does not include my weekly masks, scrubs, etc.... haha the list would be a bit longer... ;)

That said, more so than skincare products, there are other things one can do for perfecting skin. I know it's going to sound cliché, but diet and exercise is truly the key to nice skin, a nice figure, better mood, etc. Drinking lots of water is also absolutely necessary! A weird trick to get me to drink more water is to buy a nice water bottle. I bought a Camelbak water bottle, and as a result, I now drink so much more water simply because I love drinking out of the nozzle. There are a lot of other tricks of the trade I do to help me drink in water -- I can post about this later if anyone wants :)




79 comments:

  1. What about eye cream recommendations? Are there different ones for day and night?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. What are your primary eye concerns? (e.g. moisturizing, anti-aging, etc.)

      Delete
  2. I just want to say your blog is amazing! Especially your post about the Korean skin care routine. I couldn't find anything like that on the web so it was so awesome to see it here. I look forward to future blog posts and thanks for posting despite being busy in college!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much! Your comment means so much to me :)

      I will try my best to post more often!

      Delete
  3. I really want to try the Peach Sake Skinfood pore serum and the Tony Moly cream! They both sound like they smell divine x

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you use any sunscreen products? What foundation - brand, type - would you recommend?

    I have oily, acne prone skin. I've been using Proactive for the last 6 weeks and my poor skin is dried out! I'm Filipino and since getting off oral birth control pills, my breakouts have been horrible.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I do! I use Shiseido's Urban Environment Oil-Free UV Protector. It's very lightweight and NON-GREASY at all! Even in the summer humidity and sweat, it stays matte and non-comedogenic. Another good one is Algenist Ultra Lightweight UV Defense Fluid and La Roche-Posay Anthelios 60 Ultra Light Sunscreen Fluid.

      On a side note, I personally have tried Proactive and had really good luck with it at first, but my skin got "used" to it and it stopped working. Do NOT continue to use it; I don't think it's effective at all. Your skin breakouts are likely also caused by bacteria that have gotten "used" to the ingredients found in Proactive. I suggest a more remedial approach to this.

      Also, when you get off birth control pills, make sure you do so slowly. As in (for example), if your birth control pill contains 100 mg amount of X hormone, then try easing off at 50 mg amount of X hormone for a bit then 25 mg, and so on... the gradual transition will help your skin get used to it!

      Another thing you could do is try changing your diet up a bit while on your period (or the week before). Try drinking more water to flush toxins out and reduce inflammation of your skin.

      Hope this helps!

      Delete
  5. Hello!
    Thank you for the share! I comment but i think it got erase because I didn't sign in. I'll just re-post what i wrote. I just want to say I love this! I bought most of the stuffs and i can't wait to try this! I need some advice from you. So I think i have a combination skin. I don't get oily on my cheeks, but i do on my forehead, chin, and upper lip. Sometimes when i get pimples/acne on my lip and chin it's so hard to get rid of it. It's not the those pimples with the pus can easily come out. These would come back no matter what for a couple of days or a week. I wanted to ask for the cleansing, do you use your hand or any brush to help clean your face? Hand or electric brush? Soft or rough? Recommendations?

    Also, I have a little problem with eye bags, dark circles, and puffy eyes. Do you have any eye cream that you would recommend?

    Thank you very much! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much for your feedback! :)

      I agree with you that you most likely have combination oily skin. I also sometimes get pimples around my chin, and to be honest, I'm not completely sure why. However, I do know that there are some things you should try doing if you want to reduce the acne in that area:

      1) Don't touch that area of your face: you hands and skin as more oil and bacteria than you think and they can clog your pores and cause whiteheads.

      2) Wash your pillowcase every week. There is a lot of acne-causing bacteria that can exist on your pillowcase while you sleep.

      3) When washing your face/prepping your skin out every morning and night, make sure you apply whatever skin care products you use on that area (especially serum or essence). Some people skimp and only apply on the main parts of their face (i.e. forehead, eyes, T-zone area).

      4) Try using a spot treatment for those pimples: I LOVE Ciracle's Red Spot Cream. Ciracle is a South Korean skin care brand and you can order it on eBay. It is literally the best spot treatment I have EVER used. Highly recommended!

      When I'm washing my face, I always use my hands. I firmly believe hands are the best tools for cleaning, but you can feel free to use a Clarisonic if you want. I just don't think a Clarisonic is worth the money... think of it as a luxury. When using your hands or whatever tool you use, always apply GENTLE pressure, as in, use pressure but treat your skin with care and respect. Also, always scrub in an upwards and outwards motion. This reduces skin sagging and wrinkle formation.

      As for the eye cream, how old are you? This is just so I can figure out what kinds of eye creams are best for you.

      Delete
    2. Thank you so much for these tips! :D I'm super glad i got the Ciracle's Red Spot Cream. ^_^ it just came in so I'm super excited to try it! :D

      Okies :) I always believe using hand would be preferable, but my aunty and cousin would use the tools and i just don't want to spend that much money on it since there is a possibly it can break.

      I'm only 20 years old. Going to be 21 in September. My eye bags, puffy eyes, and dark circles are very bad. Since I'm an interior and graphic design major it's hard for me to get rest :(

      Delete
    3. First of all, dark circles/bags under your eyes could be genetically related. Perhaps a member of your immediate family gets them too?

      Second of all, I understand your occupation doesn't allow you to get much sleep. Perhaps try napping more often? Sleep can definitely be a huge factor as to why you get dark circles or bags under your eyes. You should try to get at least 7 hours a night (or less, and nap more).

      Third of all, your diet could be giving you puffy eyes. The human body obviously need sodium chloride (aka salt) to properly run its sodium-potassium channels and function, but too much salt can lead to dehydration (which can dry out your skin and also be life-threatening). Salt can also up your body's water retention (due to osmotic differences) and make your body feel and look puffy (including the skin under your eyes!).

      Here are some tips for you:

      1. Thinly slice some cucumbers and refrigerate them overnight. In the morning, place them over your eyes for 5-10 minutes (the longer the better) after cleaning your skin and before you tone/moisturize/serum. Cucumber is known to calm the skin and reduce puffiness. The cold temperature of the refrigerated cucumber also helps reduce the puffiness.

      2) Seep two chamomile or green tea bags in hot water. Let cool and refrigerate the tea overnight. Place the bags over your eyes when you wake up in the morning for 5-10 minutes (the longer the better)

      3) Moisturize the skin around your eyes with an antioxidant-rich or vitamin C eye cream! Not only will maintaining the skin around your eyes prevent wrinkles, it will help brighten your eyes and reduce dark circle appearances.

      Delete
  6. Hey, I just bought the products and started the routine. Its been a few days since I started and after I finish my skin feels kind of sticky but my hands are really soft sort of what I expect my face to be like. Any idea why this might be? Am I using too much? Did this happen to you at all? Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Which products did you specifically buy and start using? I assume you are using them in the same order as I do. Does your face look greasy or does it like glowy?

      Delete
    2. I bought all but the last 3, the winter moisturizer spot treatment and spray. It looks glowy, but my nose looks greasy.

      Delete
    3. Just to clarify, I don't use the moisturizer on my nose, only the IOPE Bioessence, the Lush toner, and the serums. Glowy is good! :)

      Delete
  7. I have oily skin and acne what mist would fit my skin?thankyou

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for getting you so late,

      You want to find one that preferably has green tea or tea tree. The Innisfree Green Tea facial spray I listed above is good. Skin79's Green Tea Mist Toner also works well!

      Delete
  8. Are these cream work on blackheads. I am having problem with huge blackheads on nose. could you please tell me how to get rid of blackheads on nose? Thanks for this great articles.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Sorry for replying so late!

      I have a problem with blackheads too. These creams are not designed necessarily to treat blackheads specifically. The best way to get rid of blackheads is to deep clean your face. Exfoliating is very important to remove dead skin cell build-up on your skin's surface, which can make black head build-up worse. I suggest getting a clay-based mask to help remove the actual blackheads themselves once or twice a week. Another way you can go is using Skinmiso's Blackhead Remover Kit, which is a three-step process that works fairly well for me.

      Delete
  9. Redappletox can be used as a face mask. However, it absorbs fairly well into my skin, so if I were to use it as a mask, there wouldn't really be anything to wash off... if you know what I mean. I would use it as a night moisturizer, if you have oily skin. Or if your skin is normal or dry, you can use it as a day moisturizer. Hope this clarifies things!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Thanks for sharing your skin care routine! I am quite interested with Tony Moly and Face Shop Chia Seed Sebum Cream, I have the occasional breakouts so I bet this would do wonders for me. I am trying to achieve a perfectly flawless skin.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I really do recommend the Face Shop one for the morning and the Tony Moly one for night (especially if you have oily skin like mine). Good luck!

      Delete
  11. Hi, where can i find ciracle products in seoul? Thankyou!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You should be able to find Ciracle in many drugstores in Korea.

      Delete
  12. I actually realized that those comments were for Redappletox, Appletox Peeling, and Tomatox altogether! But thank you for your reply. Also, do you have any recommendation for pore serum? I have essence already and want to use a serum that help minimize my pores and control oil in the t-zone. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi there! I was recently prescribed Tactuo/Epiduo for my mild acne. For my nighttime routine, I currently use a mild cleanser, followed by an AHA/BHA toner, I mist with Secret Key Starting Treatment, and finish with an aloe vera gel to moisturize. This seems like a silly question but...at what point would I apply the Epiduo? After the mist?

    ReplyDelete
  14. so does this mean that you use every product listed on a daily basis?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. and can you specify which products you use during the day and which ones at night?

      Delete
    2. I do not use literally everything on a daily basis. The post specifies which ones I use daily and which ones I use once or twice a week, and when they are used at night and in the day.

      Delete
  15. Thank you for posting this. Can you recommend any cheaper products that work for the foam cleansing, essence, serum, and emulsion processes? I have oily skin. Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
  16. I've been reading your past skincare posts and its all so helpful! Thank you so much for sharing your knowledge with us!

    I'm currently dealing with acne scars and occasional cystic pimples the week before my period comes. My skin is combination/oily. I'm using a LUSH cleanser (let the good times roll), etude house wonder pore, innisfree green tea balancing serum + lotion, and ciracle red spot cream daily. I use CURE to exfoliate once a week. Do you have any Korean product suggestions to help with my acne scars? I'm originally from the U.S. so I want to try and get as much Korean products as possible before I go back. I definitely plan to try the Chia Seed Moisturizer!

    Thank you again for your help!!~

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I personally do not like that particular LUSH cleanser- I find that it doesn't clean my skin enough, as I also have oily/combo skin. If this works for you though, by all means keep doing you. As for Korean products to treat acne scarring, I used to have rough skin that felt bumpy due to acne scarring. After using the IOPE Bio-essence for a month, my skin started feeling a lot smoother and visible healthier. This is a pricey investment, but I feel that it has personally changed the texture of my skin. Hope this helps!

      Delete
  17. What if i have dry skin but my T zone area is on the oily side would i be consider as a combination skin type? And would you know whats the best toner for my skin would be?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I would say that's a combination skin type. I would say get a toner that aims to moisturize. If you provide sufficient moisturization for your skin, it will tend to produce less oil.

      Delete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  19. I definitely want to try some of these products! I am trying to work on getting rid of my acne scarring as well, it just makes me look like I still have acne and I hate it :( Thanks so much for this post!

    xoxo
    www.samanthaganey.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  20. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  22. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  23. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  24. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  25. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  26. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  27. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  28. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  29. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  30. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  31. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  32. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  33. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  34. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  35. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  36. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  37. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  38. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  39. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  40. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  41. Hi! Thanks for this very informative post!! :) Have been wanting to start a proper skincare routine but felt very lost as I'm a noob to skincare! Now I have a little idea where to start. :) Also, may I know if it is a good idea to start using chemical exfoliant when I am having an acne outbreak now? Thanks again for your time and effort in sharing your experiences!

    Skin Care Routines

    ReplyDelete
  42. Hello again! I've been using your routine everyday and it works so well on my skin! I don't break out as often which makes me super happy! But I noticed I'm having wrinkles on the corner of my eye. I wanted to ask you if you have any suggestion on improving them. :) Thank you very much! <3

    ReplyDelete
  43. As a newcomer, I search for all time online for great posts and articles that will help me. So thank you for this awesome site. Vine Vera

    ReplyDelete
  44. Hmm!! This blog is really cool, I’m so lucky that I have reached here and got this awesome information. Vine Vera

    ReplyDelete
  45. A clinical approach combing medical, Laser skin care therapies addressing individual concerns.For more info click here

    ReplyDelete
  46. Thank you so much for this awesome post! I really appreciate all the help I can get with my stubborn acne!





    what is the best product for acne

    ReplyDelete
  47. beautiful....ultimate....and usefule info,Your hair looks gorgeous from the side sweetie. Whatever you're doing, keep doing it. Hugs



    What should I Include In My Hair Care Routine
    If you want healthy and shiny hair then you need daily care for that. Using expensive cosmetics only can not better treat you hair. It is very important that it is included in you daily hair care routine.

    Here in this section we are giving you some easy hair care routine maintaining tips.

    ReplyDelete
  48. Really thanks for sharing your lovely experience with us making ourself beauty is normal...if that beauty is organic then that will be too effective
    Lifting Serum

    ReplyDelete
  49. I got this blog site through my friends and when I searched this really there were informative articles at the place.
    Vine Vera reviews

    ReplyDelete
  50. IF your skin is dry and sensitive and you are looking for sensitive skin care products then shop online with bellevoir.com. It makes your skin soft and bright. best skin care products for dry skin

    ReplyDelete
  51. I seriously appreciate individuals like you! Take care!

    ReplyDelete
  52. Kem trị nám Sakura ban đêm is the treatment melasma, freckles best. This is the Japanese cosmetics brand is widely trusted, secure solution for skin pigmentation

    ReplyDelete
  53. 6 Skin Care Tips to Follow Before You Are 30
    https://www.viphealthtips.com/skin-care-tips/

    ReplyDelete
  54. That is amazing. Your article is really good to sharing information about skincare routine. The article My Daily Skin Care Routine of Natural skin care review 2019 is really nice. Thank you very much for sharing with us. Good Job!. cocoonmedicalspa.com

    ReplyDelete
  55. Staying in Mumbai, people have to deal with many issues. People are always on the move and in a hurry and have very little time to take care of themselves
    Thanks for Sharing
    Skin Glow Treatment

    ReplyDelete
  56. شركة مكافحة البق بالمدينة المنورة
    حشرة البق من أكثر أنواع الحشرات التي لن نستطيع رؤيتها إلا من خلال العين المجردة، كما أن تسبب الإزعاج وعدم القدرة على النوم بطريقة جيدة، لأنها تتغذى على دم الإنسان من خلال لدغه.
    ولكن لا داعي لكل ذلك فيجب عليك أن تتعامل مع أفضل شركة مكافحة البق بالمدينة المنورة التي توفر لك مستوى خدمة متميزة من أجل التخلص من كل هذه الحشرات دون العودة مرة أخرى للمكان.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

I'm a person who has come to appreciate Korean culture through all my contact with Korean influences. I have experienced K-drama and K-pop fever, tutored five Korean kids, made more Korean food than you'd think, and dreamed about visiting Jeju Island and Seoul too many times... welcome to my world! 나는 한국을 사랑!