My Amazon Order 8/2/2013

I ordered a few things from Amazon a while ago, and I had meant to do this post right when I got the package, but I ended up only having the time to take the pictures and save the drafting for later. So here is my first order review! I must say -- it took a really long time for me to decide upon what to order because there are so many sellers on Amazon and eBay. I went through all the credible sellers and decided to order from the one that had high ratings and gave samples (sucker for samples here haha...). I must say that I was highly impressed with the Amazon seller, Unibella. I emailed them with a shipping question and they replied back within hours (very fast for Amazon emails), and were very enthusiastic and respectful. They had great customer support and my shipment came only 9 normal days, not even 9 business days! I was really wowed by them. 


The package in its unopened state when it arrived at my house


Sent by Unibella from Munjung-Dong, Songpa-gu in Seoul, South Korea. Below the sender's address is the customs declaration form, which needs to be filled out with international shipping. It allows for goods to be imported from foreign countries. Most goods can go through customs without any problems (at least for products importing to the US), but sometimes customs demand for duties and other extra fees... which may lead to customs opening your package :( That has never happened to me before and hopefully it'll never happen to you!

Written on the top right corner is my order - better for organization!

The package was made out of some kind of heavy duty plastic shipping material. It was a very vibrant purple color. I used my Canon to take these pictures, so the colors remain very true (even if the lighting sucks hahaha...). I do apologize for the bad lighting - the only place in my house that is the family room and the living room, but my parents kept bugging me about blogging about weird things hahaha...

The whole package was taped up well with clear shipping tape. The package itself has its own seal (as shown above). The package's seal is very strong and did not give away easily. It took some brute strength to get it open without scissors.

My package looked like this after taking it out of the purple shipping bag. Very well packaged with many layers of bubble wrap to unfold and pop >:) The bubble wrap layers were also tapped together for reinforced packing and protection of the goods. 

What it looked like after unwrapping the first layer of bubble wrap. The goods are becoming somewhat more visible. 

Here's my order completely unwrapped (the sheet masks on the left and the cream on the right). The sample in the middle came complimentary of Unibella. 


The Face Shop Real Nature sheet masks in bottom left to bottom right order: cucumber (hydrating/soothing), rice (exfoliating/brightening), mung bean (pore purifying), and raspberry (anti-aging). 
4-mask package from Unibella on Amazon for $3.24.  

Skinfood Black Sugar Strawberry Wash-Off Mask

The Face Shop Chia Seed Sebum Control Moisture Cream
Bought from Unibella on Amazon -- $11.50 for 7.2 oz. / 213 ml


Hope you guys enjoyed my first online order review! See you guys next time!







28 comments:

  1. You blog about the weirdest things. Next thing you know, you're gonna blog about the whole bathroom process, and its gonna be filled with tidbits of info like the ply count and quality of the toilet paper.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can you link the Amazon page where you bought the masks? I can't find it anywhere

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Here you go! http://www.amazon.com/The-Face-Shop-Sheets--Cucumber/dp/B005Z7EUT0/ref=sr_1_135?s=beauty&ie=UTF8&qid=1399498981&sr=1-135

      Delete
  3. WOW! I'm loving your blog!! I'm looking forward to start using some decent cosmetics and I hope to find good recommendations on here! can I ask for your help? ^^'

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Absolutely! Email me at monicahe.mh@gmail.com :)

      Delete
  4. Are those sheet masks nice? did you already use any of them? please review. ^^'
    I see we can buy them on eBay too... but the price is a little bit high, 2€ for only 1 mask! >_<

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I apologize for being pretty AWOL recently... I'm working full-time at a hospital and a part-time job on weekends at Abercrombie... my schedule is packed! I will try to review/blog more when I time! It's people like you with such wonderful comments and feedback who keep my so motivated to blog :)

      As a short review, the Face Shop sheet masks are really nice and leaves my skin feeling very moisturized and soft. I'd recommend them!

      eBay does give free shipping, but they up the price of the products themselves. Amazon is the opposite: cheaper products, expensive shipping. I would go the Amazon way though because the sellers tend to have more credibility than eBay sellers.

      Delete
    2. It's okay Monica, I go AWOL myself from time to time because I'm also a worker but a University library.

      I see... is basically the same thing, except with the fact that Amazon sellers are most trustworthy. Thank you for let me know your opinion!

      Susie

      Delete
  5. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  10. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  11. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  12. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  13. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  14. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  15. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  16. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  17. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  18. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  19. Each lady Miracle Bust needs to secure basic bends that they see in duplicating perceived celebs like JLO and Kim Kardashian. It is correct however loathsome that a considerable measure of ladies are not worshiped with their body. That is the recognition why they going to for relationship to get bounteous life structures like these celebs.

    Typical Breast Accessory Options

    The mass one motivation behind energy to get more unmistakable mid-sections, which is not "commonplace" is mid-section augmentations. Mid-section supplements are a careful approach to manage upgrade the satisfaction and admeasurement of mid-section, in any case they are not a closest to perfect for flourishing ladies. This is basically in light of the way that mid-section supplement anaplasty is completely throbbing and extreme. It can secure canceling partner improvements in the assistant run. Moreover, in Apex Vitality Miracle Bust that figure brand "fake" boobs.

    make your mid-sections more prominent



    http://www.supplementsoffer.com/miracle-bust/

    ReplyDelete
  20. Thanks for taking the time to discuss and share this with us, I for one feel strongly about it and really enjoyed learning more about this topic. Please share some more useful info on List Of Best Schools In Sharjah also. I can see that you possess a degree of expertise on this subject.

    ReplyDelete
  21. This is a great inspiring article. I am pretty much pleased with your good work. Please share good post on British Schools In Dubai also Keep it up. Keep blogging. Looking to reading your next post.

    ReplyDelete
  22. Thanks for taking the time to discuss and share this with us, I for one feel strongly about it and really enjoyed learning more about this topic. Please share some more useful info on Multi Speciality Medical Centre In Sharjah also. I can see that you possess a degree of expertise on this subject.

    ReplyDelete

 

Blogger news

Blogroll

About

I'm a person who has come to appreciate Korean culture through all my contact with Korean influences. I have experienced K-drama and K-pop fever, tutored five Korean kids, made more Korean food than you'd think, and dreamed about visiting Jeju Island and Seoul too many times... welcome to my world! 나는 한국을 사랑!